In episode 21, we will end our first season of Tech Deciphered, by taking a look back at 2020 – spoiler alert: defined by something starting with a C and ending with a 9 – as well as what we expect to happen in 2021. We will share our answers on questions like: Will we finally get rid of this pandemic? Is there a bubble in the public equity market in the US? We will also share our own personal lessons-learnt. For a more in-depth look at the future and the 2020s, please listen to episodes 11, 12 and 13, and for a more detailed view on COVID-19, please also listen to episodes 9A and 9B.
- Introduction (01:24)
- Moment of Silence – In Memoriam (02:32)
- Section 1 – Recap on 2020 (03:00)
- Section 2 – Personal stories (26:11)
- Section 3 – COVID-19 and Macro Outlook for 2021 (32:10)
- Section 4 – Outlook for Tech in 2021 (42:42)
- Season 2 Preview & Conclusion (51:24)